Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Words of Advice for Celeste :)

Dear Celeste,

I hear you are going to be making a trip down to Antarctica. I'm very fortunate to say that I was one of the few people who also had the honor of saying I have been there. It has been awhile since I was last there but I can remember it like it was yesterday :) So here it goes:

1. Takes lots and lots of pictures, it's proof you were there.
2. Don't lose your passport afterwords because the stamps are really cool.
3. Speak to as many people who you can since there will be people there from all over the world. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
4. Bring something from home just in case you get homesick.
5. Make sure you have a Mp3 player for bed time when you are rocking back and forth and the sun is still shining.
6. Take lots of notes. There are going to be plenty of cool presentations and you are going to want to share them with us. Make sure to blog when you can to keep us updated! Even if it's short.
7. HAVE FUN!!!!!! You're going to Antarctica!!!!!


Safe travels,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment